Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ha ha ha

I found a few pictures I took of myself post tooth removal/pre percocet and post percocet. Besides the fact the left side of my face was numb, hitting part of the trigeminal nerve really jacked up the palsy. The left side of my face looks more f-ed up than the right side and both sides have equal amounts of pain meds flowing through them. A mouth full of gauze and a pain pill later I was not feeling too bad.
So while I was washing my hair tonight, I thought about a few weekends ago when I went to see my friend's band play. I had just washed my hair and put it up because I didn't want to dry it. A friend walked in the bar later on and said something about how my hair smelled. "Aveda?" she asked and I said, "No, Suave." I don't use expensive shampoo and conditioner. I don't think my hair cares that much. When it comes to the product I put in after washing I do care what that is.
That's all.

3 comments:

emily said...

how does one's mind go from having a tooth pulled to Suave?

Stephanie Wuh-hizzle said...

you got me. must have been one of my adhd moments.

Guillermo said...

Aveda smells like a perm to me